So, although i have already done this previously, i have now been nominated again by 2 different bloggers:
The lovely Emma from Just as Wild & Jessica from Wildflowers for Brunch – you view these 2 gorgeous babes posts by following the links! While you’re there, take a look round their blog, maybe you’ll love it as much as me!
I decided to do this award again as i am still under the 200 followers & i think it’s a great way to promote newer blogs and get to know people a little better through their answers to questions!
Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn – such a good book and i read it when it first came out. So excited for the movie. It’s the only book where the ending annoyed me but i love it because she didn’t write to make people happy with the ending.
1. If you were a tea, what flavor would you be?
Is Yorkshire tea a flavour? If so, then i would be Yorkshire tea. It’s the Bizznizz.
2. What’s the first song you ever fell in love with?
This is a hard one, there’s so many good songs i love but if i had to choose i would say The Smiths – Let me get what i want.
3. What book most accurately expresses your view point on life?
Does Harry Potter Count?
4. In one word describe how 2014 is going so far…
5. What is your favourite perfume scent?
Armani code for Women – Armani – Soooo nice. Reminds me of christmas as i always get this for christmas.
6. Invent your ideal milkshake. What’s in it?
Crunchy nut cornflakes and milk and ice cream. It’s one you can get made in Meadowhall but it’s AMAZING. I’m apologise for being disgusting.
7. Are you a fox or a hedgehog?
Hedgehog. No question about it.
8. Which FRIENDS character are you?
Chandler – I like to try and be funny and often laugh at my own jokes.
9. Describe your ideal lazy day
Bed, bed & more bed with some Yorkshire tea thrown in for good measure.
10. You get to reinvent the rainbow which colours of your choosing, what are they?
I’d keep the same colours but i would make every rainbow different colours so each one is different.
11. What is your favourite Wes Anderson movie?
The Grand Budapest Hotel – i watched this recently and was blown away by how good the story is. It’s also really funny 🙂
& My Questions –
1. Favourite superhero?
2. Best day out you’ve ever had?
3. Summer or Winter?
4. If you won £100,000.00 what would you do with it?
5. Best high street make up brand?
6. Christmas or New Year?
7. Dream Job?
8. Describe yourself in 3 words…
9. Flats or Heels?
10. Do you have a party trick?
11. Give me a random fact about you…
Okay, so there’s my answers & my questions but this time, i’m not nominating specific people. I am inviting everyone who reads this to do this whether you have 5 followers or 500, lets break the rules!
Have fun my lovelies 🙂