So, i’ve been nominated for this award by Emily from Sophistcatedly Styled, Follow the link to her blog to see the post! 🙂 This made me very happy as i’m a new blogger & it felt great to be nominated and recognised 🙂 Thanks Emily! ❤
The rules are…..
– You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
– You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
– After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
– You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
– You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
Here were my questions & my answers:
1. What is your favourite thing in your entire makeup collection?
It would have to be my rimmel mascara. It’s a trust old friend that i cannot live without and makes my eyelashes seem fake to some people 🙂
2. What is your go to makeup routine?
Fresh faced foundation look with pink blush cheeks and lots of mascara. Makes you look fresh & awake and it’s a day to day look you can wear without looking too ‘done’ or ‘made up’. perfect for beaches in summer or countryside getaways.
3. Do you contour?
Oh boy have i tried. i normally end up looking horrific. I have a tiny face, and need tiny brushes but i always get it wrong or too much product but practice makes perfect and one day i will master it! watch this space!
4. What is your favourite colour to wear?
Definitely light blue, my pale skin doesn’t look as harsh next to this colour and it compliments my eyes. blue jeans or a denim jacket and i’m happy.
5. How do you prefer to accessorize everyday?
I have a few rings i like to wear and change up most days. If i can be bothered ill wear a bracelet but as i wok in an office it bangs against the keyboard and i don’t want to ruin them. i will always wear my bird necklace owain bought me for valentines as i love birds and its so cute and dainty, goes with pretty much everything!
6. Do you do your makeup differently if you wear glasses?
I don’t wear glasses except at home if i really need too but i normally take my make up off when i get home &i’m slobbed out in front of the tv 😉
7. What is your favourite way to style your hair?
Wavy with a fringe/bangs or if its quick for work a messy bun will do 🙂
8. Do you have any nightly beauty routines?
always, always, always cleanse, tone & moisturise with my 3 step Clinique kit. I have white pillows so i am not allowed to get any make up on them 😦
9. What is the most important thing for you in your makeup routine?
To make sure i blend any foundation lines, theres nothing worse! i like the base to be seamless.
10. What is your favourite part about doing makeup/hair/beauty?
You can change it when you want. Red lipstick today, pink tomorrow. Hair down and straight, hair wavy. Make up and beauty is so unique and versatile that anyone can change anything about their look! 🙂
11. Have you ever thought about making a YouTube channel?
Yes, this is why i started this blog. I saw so many reviews on youtube and thought, ‘ooo that would be fun’, got the video software and got too shy so i decided to enjoy writing on the blog for now and then maybe one day all you pretty people may see my face telling you all about my life etc!
And here are the blogs i nominate!
– apologies if you’ve already been nominated, i just figured this is a good way for those newer blogs to get out there & noticed, much love! –
& here are my questions for you!
You wake up 5 minutes before you have to leave for the airport, which 3 makeup/beauty items would you grab that you can’t live without.
would you rather: Be bald with access to all the make up you could wish for OR have long flowing locks (your choice of colour) but not be allowed to wear ANY make up AT ALL?
If you could wander around trying all the products from a certain stand in a department store with no limits on what you can try/test, which would it be and why?
What made you want to start a blog?
If you were fearless, is there a haircut or colour you would want to try?
Fake tan or Embrace your natural skin tone?
HD brows = beautiful, yes or no?
Your favourite all time outfit, whether it’s causal or dressed up?
Blog post you’re most proud of and why, link to it here as well.
What do you hope to achieve from your blog?
And lastly, Favourite shop to buy clothes from & why?
That’s it my lovely ladies, hope you enjoy!